The American Society for Reproductive Immunology is pleased to announce the Braverman Reproductive Immunology Research Grant.
This competition is designed to recognize emerging research in the field of Reproductive Immunology that leads to clinical application.
The grant amount is $15,000.
- Investigators should hold a faculty rank of instructor, assistant professor or equivalent and should be within seven years of their terminal training.
- Topic of research should be within reproductive immunology with clinical emphasis, and, if basic science, with translational application.
- Applicants should be ASRI members.
- The grant winner will be announced during the ASRI annual meeting
- The grant winner should present their work in the following year’s annual meeting of the ASRI (Braverman Research Award lecture).
Potential applicants should send the application materials electronically by August 31, 2017, to email@example.com.
Inquiries regarding this RFP should be directed to Karen Gottlieb at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Application Materials:
- A three-page proposal written in abbreviated NIH grant format (1 page of Specific Aims, a 1 page maximum statement of Background and Significance and Preliminary Data and 1 page of Experimental Design and Methods). The font type should be Arial 11.
- A cover letter from the applicant and a letter of support from his or her mentor or department head (if applicable).
- NIH format CV/biosketch of the applicant, including funding record. Max. 4 pages.
- Brief budget and justification, including a brief statement of need and other financial resources available to the applicant. Max. 1 page. This award does not provide salary support or indirect costs.
- Applications are due August 31, 2017.