ASRI awards a variety of travel grants to support travel of trainees to the Annual Meeting.
One of these awards, the Alan E. Beer Memorial Travel Grant, is specifically awarded to support travel for a clinical scientist in training status.
- Nominators will be asked to furnish a letter of support and curriculum vitae for each award recipient.
- Awardees will be notified in December of the year before the annual meeting.
- Receipt of awards is contingent on attendance at the Annual Meeting to receive the award.
- Awardees for the Blackwell Munksgaard and Herr Awards must agree to make an invited presentation at the annual meeting in the year following receipt of the award.
- A complimentary pair of tickets to the awards banquet will be available for each award recipient.