The purpose of the American Society for Reproductive Immunology is to encourage the study of the immunology of gamete physiology, the fetal-maternal relationship, and of reproductive tract malignancy. Membership is open to all individuals who have exhibited an interest in, or have contributed to, the objectives of ASRI. ASRI membership entitles you to exclusive access to a searchable membership directory, online access to the American Journal for Reproductive Immunology and much more!
10 Great Reasons to Be a Member
1. Connection: You are connected to a larger group banded together to produce positive results in the reproductive immunology field.
2. Annual Educational Conference: The Annual Conference provides quality education and networking for medical professionals, and you receive a SIGNIFICANT discount by being a member. You can contribute to the content, help plan the conference or attend to enhance your professional development.
3. Public Policy / Advocacy: You can contribute to the strong advocacy program centered on assuring that your voices are being heard. The Public Affairs Committee prepares legislative updates/alerts, and keeps track of public health issues under consideration by the State Legislature.
4. Free Informational Services: The association keeps members in touch with each other and current issues through the association’s website and email updates of emerging issues relevant to reproductive immunology. You remain informed about reproductive immunology in a way that saves you time.
5. Networking: You have many opportunities to network with reproductive immunology professionals, building your contacts, sharing ideas, best practices and solutions to enhance your current job, find opportunities for career enhancement, etc.
6. Affiliation: You will have affiliation with your professional association and other connections to other medical professionals in the world.
7. Discounts on Educational Offerings: You receive reduced registration fees at all ASRI-sponsored educational annual meetings and events.
8. Leadership Opportunities: You are provided opportunities to learn and practice leadership and meeting management skills that you may need for your resume, professional growth or self-promotion. Opportunities are available on the Board and several committees.
9. Recognition: You can be recognized or can recognize your colleagues for their achievements in reproductive immunology. Some of our heroes work right next to us every day!
10. Empowerment: You are part of a larger community. You are empowered to get involved in issues that affect your personal and professional communities and your quality of life.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
ASRI members enjoy registration rate savings that more than cover the cost of membership. Become an ASRI member and save up to $125 on your annual meeting registration, or more if you also attend the clinical symposium.